Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, February 16, 2013

My 3 wishes.

Yeah bear with me, been a busy week and havent had any time to keep up on my computer stuff! so excited for when it finally gets organized again! Wouldn't it be great if we really did have a genie that would grant us any three wishes that we wanted?? Well my 3 wishes would be something along these lines...

My first wish: that Derek would find a job that he loved and that paid really good. I don't want to be super wealthy. I don't think wishing for a billion dollars is the way to go either. I am a strong believer in working for what we want, which is why I would want him to have a Great job. Full time, sick days, vacation days, paternity leave, reasonable hours, salaried job. Ha one day I hope that happens for us. :) I don't think that's too extreme of a wish!

My second wish: for people to be more respectful to each other! Seems like so much of the world now a days is lazy, unhappy, and they seem to take their frustrations out on each other. I really think if we all took the time to smile more and be less selfish, trips to the grocery store would be more bearable, standing in line at the bank wouldn't be such a hastle, there would be far less bullying and kids would learn these traits and continue to pass them on. It all starts with us parents. What kind of kids do you want to raise?

My third wish: houses cleaned themselves. I know that wouldn't teach us anything but I know I would find much more time to spend with my family if the chores didnt stack up! This wish probably is being influenced by the fact that I have boxes in every room that need unpacking and cleaning that needs to happen too, but I am sure that if my house cleaned itself after spencer made the mess, my energy level would be way higher! One can hope at least! ;)

Next post: what is my dream job? And why!

No comments:

Post a Comment