Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

If you're happy and you know it...

So I decided not to do the typical 5 things. It's pretty obvious, that my family makes me happy, having a testimony makes me happy, sugar makes me happy, sleep makes me happy...lots of things make me happy. So here are the five less talked about topics that truly do make me happy!

5 things that make me happiest:

5. Surprises. Who doesn't love a surprise. I'm not very good at reacting well to them, and sometimes they even freak me out, but if its a good surprise then it's a good story at least of me looking dumb, especially in front of a bunch of people. The best surprises are the ones I don't know anything about. Poor Derek has a hard time surprising me. For some reason I tend to figure some parts out or completely ruin the surprise! Lol

4. When things go my way. I have found the past couple of years that being in control makes my life so much more smooth, resulting in better days! Having kids I don't get to be in control too much, since you can't plan every little detail out. Something unexpected always comes up with kids. But when things do go how I want it makes me super happy. Like finishing a craft! When it turns out how you invisioned it or even better, that's the best! Satisfaction of knowing you did that.

3. Going on vacation. Going out of town is so much fun! To the beach, to the woods, just to a hotel in town... You name it i love it! Can't wait till Derek gets out of school so that we can do some traveling again! :)

2. Getting new clothes! And not like hand me downs or anything like that. I'm talking shopping and finding an outfit that fits perfect and looks great too! What's even better than that is finding it on sale! Every shoppers dream right?!

1. This last one may be kind of silly, but getting out of debt! When I pay off a credit card I am the happiest girl ever! Knowing that I am one step closer to living more comfortably, it's such a great feeling!! I can't wait until we are debt free. I guess we'll have a short period of time with no debt before the student loans start for Derek! Baby steps!!

Next entry: if I were given any three wishes, what would I wish for?

Just a little side note: spencer finally said thank you today. Not very clear but I was excited to hear something other than uh-oh and ow and nuh-uh. This is a big deal coming from the kid who I'm pretty sure has no desire to talk and would rather go around throwing tantrums hoping I'll catch on to what he is trying to communicate. Love that little boy, even if all I do is hear stories about how good kids his age are already talking! We love any improvements! This kid has so much personality it's nuts! Can't wait to see how baby girl will be! Also can't believe we move in one week from tomorrow and she could be here within 6 weeks! Talk about crazy. :) so so excited! She was cuter than ever in the ultrasound I had today! My favorite part was seeing her little lips move. Pretty sure she was blowing me kisses for valentine's day, even though the nurse said she was just practicing sucking. Lol So happy!






No comments:

Post a Comment