Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Well we made it back to our house. There is luggage and bags everywhere in the living room. It's nice to be back for the cable, but I didn't miss quite a few things about it...

  1. The dogs outside that bark. Ridiculously loud at late hours of the night. Music to my ears! not...ha
  2. The air conditioning unit. Blows at zero degrees when it is on and then the room stays at 90 degrees when its off. So it's blanket on and off for me throughout the day.
  3. The fact that me, being me...I worry about neighbors. if Spencer cries I try to hush him up fast because I don't want to be a bother to anyone. I shouldn't worry. I know that I shouldn't but i can't help it.
  4. The empty fridge and pantry.
  5. The half washing dishwasher.
And many many more...But I LOVE having my cable tv again. fantastic!

I thought that once you got married you lost all your friends. nope not for me. It wasn't until we had kids that all of us fell apart. Its really sad and i hope that once our little pumpkins are older, we'll be able to play more. I miss my friends sometimes. I look back to over a year ago and see how Drastically my life has changed. By saying this, I don't mean that my life stinks in any way. I actually love where I am at now and wouldn't change anything for the world...Its just sad that the friends you said "Best friend forever" with becomes more of a distant memory when you have kids and other responsibilities. Hopefully I can find that good balance to keep me sane. you know, the occasionally pedicure and shopping spree when I have the money. Yeah thats right...I am a girl and Love doing my girl things. :)

1 comment: